Penumbra: Black Plague Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the original tech demo was scary as ****... Ive played this one and its not as scary IMO, and also rather short. Im considering buying it.

Yeah, the original tech demo was scary as ****... Ive played this one and its not as scary IMO, and also rather short. Im considering buying it.

well i never finished the first one...i chicked out...that darn dog!!!

well i guess ill try this tonight.

I still cant believe that its made by only two people. Its much better than many other games I have played which have been made by pro game studios. They must be really talented.

I still cant believe that its made by only two people. Its much better than many other games I have played which have been made by pro game studios. They must be really talented.

theyre so talented that they got me stuck in the beginning:(
i cant get out that room, i feel so dumb!

Yeah, I couldnt get out of that room either, lol. I completed the overture demo because that was really short, I didnt complete the tech demo because I got stuck and it was super freaky, and i cant even get out of the room in this one, lol.

This game probably makes the best use of physics ive ever seen.

I got mine from gamershell.

Yeah, I couldnt get out of that room either, lol. I completed the overture demo because that was really short, I didnt complete the tech demo because I got stuck and it was super freaky, and i cant even get out of the room in this one, lol.

This game probably makes the best use of physics ive ever seen.

I got mine from gamershell.

lol, so what do we do now!?!?!?

i think its something to do with the vent, but how to get the screws loose!?!?!?

Maybe it was a bug or something, because i certainly didnt find a screwdriver in there. I threw eveything about and im sure nothing was hidden.. Maybe a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom