Pc upgrade help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalinfected

Solid State Member
Hi i was thinking of getting this graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT to use with my processor the processor is AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ 2.50 Ghz i was wondering if i had to upgrade my power supply but i think my supply is 230Volts would this run ok with my computer and will it run World of Warcraft smoothly while having the graphics on medium settings. Thanks.

i think there are better cards for the money out there, that being said, what is your budget?

also you can open your computer case, and take a look at the power supply label.
(looks like this)
14ihdi0.jpg

and tell us the specs.

last but not least, are you looking for a PCI, PCI-E, or an AGP card?

I have gone into the case and the power supply is 400watts.

Power supply Spec's that it runs.
+3.3V=20A
+5V=30A
+12V=20A

sorry im new to this upgrading graphics card what does PCI? PCI-E? AGP card mean?

Also the graphics card i am using atm is the Nvidia Geforce 7025/630a.

The budget i was hoping to spend is like £100. Thanks.

You should be able to find a 5770 or 4850 in that price range.

BOOM! Birthday Post! 1991!

Ive priced the graphics card up and they are selling it £40 idk what that is in dollars but it is cheap. Lol congratz.

Be sure to check the required wattage for any graphics card you decide on. You may have to go to the manufacturer's site to find that info. Many cards need more juice than 400W.

Also, go for the better quality cards. XFX (for ATI) and EVGA (for Nvidia) both offer lifetime warranties on their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom