PC Gaming Christmas Gifts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
(whether this matters or not I don't know, but...) I have the MX1000 from Logitech and it is very AWESOME! So I'd say (from how good this one is) you'll be very satisfied with your MX518. Just thought I'd throw that in... 48 hours!~

::-Chase-::

... hmmm... I'm hopeing to get the new prince of persia game...

and i'm pretty sure my parental units got me a new office chair... my rear will be very pleased...

Chase said:
(whether this matters or not I don't know, but...) I have the MX1000 from Logitech and it is very AWESOME! So I'd say (from how good this one is) you'll be very satisfied with your MX518. Just thought I'd throw that in... 48 hours!~

I thought about getting the MX 1000, except 2 things turned me away from it.

1. Its wireless. Im probably being a little paranoid, but i generally dont like wireless mice for gaming

2. Its not as sensitive as the mx518.

I also chose the 518 over the G5 simply because it seemed to fit my hand better

I bought an OCZ powerstream 520W and it arrived dead. Im RMAing that sucka. Ive been looking at the mx518 but i havent tried it out yet so im not sure about it.

dhw200 said:
I thought about getting the MX 1000, except 2 things turned me away from it.

1. Its wireless. Im probably being a little paranoid, but i generally dont like wireless mice for gaming

2. Its not as sensitive as the mx518.

I also chose the 518 over the G5 simply because it seemed to fit my hand better

Yup, it's all about personal preferences, not the newest and hottest product.

Hehe, already got my 2 GB and 7800GT.

Parents won't let me have FEAR or my 1GB stick for PSP 'till christmas day. Luckily I've got Quake 4, COD2, and the Source Beta SDK to keep me occupied.

sounds like a very nice year for us all.
i got all new hardware earlier this year, but i got my gifts early. 60gb Ipod Video. I LOVE IT. a new mongoose mountain bike. and COD2 for my pc. But earlier this year i got a Logitech MX1000, superslick oversized mouse pad, logitech multi-media USB headset. my game center is awesome and its all mine!
Well enjoy your christmas everyone:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom