<<<<PC games are beginning to BLOOOOW>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I swear! If i hear about another First person shooter or RPG coming out for PC, I am literally going to kick sombody's @$$!!! :mad:

All these games are based on the same F*king rendering engines like the Doom 3 engine, Quake 3 engine, and the UT (whitch sounds like: OOT or something) 2004, Which makes these games all the F*king same for sake!!

I'm tired of seeing games that souned like:

Ops Recon Snipe

Lieging justice America arms :rolleyes:

Mythics of warcrack IIIIIIIIIIII: Deasert Siege (or something)

Magical Maajinestic II: Looking Directly From the Sky

StarWars FPS II: Shooting in first Person... Again

The developers of PC games really need to start making different kinds of games. If they don't, I'm going to go nuts!! :angry: :cool:

True, a lot of games coming out now are derivatives of better games. Publishers can invest a little money into a development studio and in a less than a year have a product that will turn a decent profit, that's the way they see it. This trend is largely the fault of the publishers (EA for example), not the developers. They're trying to make a buck with as little time and money investment as possible. Look at Humungous Entertainment, for example. They made the only good kids games for like 10 years and finally shut their doors this month because of their publisher's handling of their licenses. They drove a great developer right into the ground. This is a growing trend these days as well.

The biggest publishers, such as Vivendi, Activision, Ubisoft (i like ubi a lot tho), and EA, are ruthlessly buying out indie developers and shutting everybody else down. SO much for free enterprise.

ATIRAGEPRO, if you want to give your point of view, you can surely do it without all the cursing and aggression. Every post I see of yours is F this and F that, and it is unprofessional. It also makes you luck much dumber than you are...I've seen your ideas, you are a smart guy. Just, for the sake of TF, please start presenting them in a more intelligent way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom