PC games arnt how they use to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, ive played "Rune" and "Dark age of camelot" for a long time now, which are my classics and now ive been playing "WoW" which sucks and just can't get into it. and beat CoD4. it just seems like they dont make games fun like they use too... trying to find some new game that will interest me.. but havnt found any.. just a bunch of shooting games and thats it.. is there any games you guys here prefer?

THis kind of frustrates me too, although i'm not a huge gameplayer, i'm just disappointed that there is not much unique-ness anymore in games, i'm talking PC games here.

I'm still playing Civ3 as my laptop would laugh at me if i tried to play Civ4!

Yeah, well ive played "rune" for 9 years now. its a melee fighting game. its a online multiplayer game.. have never found another game like it, same people that made Unreal tournament made rune. but im hearing about Team Fortress 2.. i might give that a shot

yall should look into Sins Of a SOlar Empire, very unique, the only down side is larger games can take forever to finish, but if you have a friend to challenge, then yall can save the online game and play at a later time
It's kind of a 4x rts, that you don't have to micromanage, but it can help you in fights.
It's too complicated to explain you just have to see the videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom