Pc Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I get so tired of everybody saying that their pc won't play video games....here is a list of CLASSIC games, that all most anybody that owns a pc today can play. An average pc without an expensive video card and cpu can play these classics and the amount of hours of fun is HUGE. All most all of these games would be far more in depth games than most console games you could play today.

I have not played all of these, because i want to buy a used laptop to play these on....some great gaming while the wife is on the desktop :D

Have you young wippersnappers here ever PLAYED or even HEARD of these games? Please list the ones that you have PLAYED and the ones, if any, that you have NEVER HEARD of.....Thanks :D

2577824096_8d27c75445_b.jpg

2576989499_e5278e49f9_b.jpg

2576988651_2f5546e8b6_b.jpg

2576987587_e678ea0ce9_b.jpg

2577818672_8827895454_b.jpg

2577815986_5043a4c616_b.jpg

2577817322_99620fac13_b.jpg

2577823036_61c339e5a0_b.jpg

Grim Fandango
Deus Ex
UT
HL

OMG I LOVE UT. lol.
I recommend Unreal Tournament to pretty much EVERYONE.
Another game I enjoyed was BF1942, but that won't play on *any* pc.
erm.
and my dad, he still play Age of Empires. D:

Age of Empires is great!
So is unreal tornament, but i prefer games on something like an xbox 360 as it is made for games, so the console and controllers are designed ergonomically for ease of use.
i find pc games awkward to play.
I think it was Battlefield 2142?
all futuristic, im a fan of the battlefield series and don't think i have heard of 1942...
Have i missed something?

But i have not found a game that beats the graphics and gameplay of Runescape!!!!!

>_>
The games are a good pass time though

-S

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

BGII:SOA was just installed on my laptop.. i found it up in my attic while i was grabbing a fan and was like **** SON! i remember this game!!!! sooo many sleepless nights playing this... and then once you beat it you use all the cheats and get sick items and blow through the game.. haha.

sweeet, you have a fan!
so this Baldaurs Gate you talking about?
double sweeeet
You guna get BG 3 when it comes out?
:p

haha this thread was mostly pointed at me when I had my P4 rig 3 weeks ago (and counting :))

but that really doesn't matter since I got my new rig, but I still should try to get my hands on these

I have played all of those but Alice, and play AvP2 and Deus Ex at lans all the time. AvP2 might be the best lan game ever created in my opinion, since there are so many options to get an "oh ****" moment. Baldur's Gate, HL, and of course UT are all amazing as well.

AvP2! I've heard of most of the other ones, but AvP2 is one that I own and still play, and have installed on my desktop right now actually. I'll still occassinoally play it online... Runner Alien ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom