PC gamers, help a fellow gamer in need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout, Fallout 2. Also, MMORPGs are something you just can't get on the consoles without shelling out a crapload of extra money and even then, you're gimpy compared to the PC users cause a PC can just do so much more.

Alex

The computers are getting better and better especially in the areas of pc gaming, but sometimes the console market have better games also.

the last console i used was the N64 lol, i went over to PC and never looked back, its a while since i looked at the graphics on a console but i think it would be hard to beat the graphics of the PC, for me the graphics are as important as the game play, as for RPGs they are not my sort of game but i know from forums like this that RPGs are great on the PC and you have the advantage of being able to play online, i know the new consoles have internet games but do you have to pay to go online with them ?, with the PC once you have bought the game you dont have to pay to play on line, ( most games anyway ), i would say get a PC and bin the console. ( this should get the debate of PC v Console going hehe ).

PC will and always will own the gaming world.

Some good RPGs are MMORPG's, like Star Wars Galaxies.

like said earlier, Final Fantasy XI costs money every month but its worth it. I have a friend who plays it and its awesome.

yea my brother is on it more than 6 hours a day and it's been going on for about a year now. i personally don't see what all the fuss is about. i love me a good sports game such as Konami's Winning Eleven 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom