PC freezes on games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Segamaster222

Baseband Member
Sometimes when i play games right in the middle my computer freezes. How can i fix this?

AMD athlon X2 4600
M2n32 sli deluxe
1gb ram
250gb HD
1gb video card (nvida 7950)

Check your temperatures, to see if the system is overheating. Use SpeedFan or Everest. Also, is your CPU or GPU overclocked?

Also make sure to have all the most recent drivers for motherboard, graphics card and sound card( if you have one). Also is it all games? ,single player games? or online games.

Most games. It happened when i played Flight simulator 2004, hitman blood money, Warcraft 3.

Any idea what your hardware is such as graphics card or motherboard? you can find out your graphics card by right clicking my computer choose properties, Then hardware and device manager. Then in the list click on the + for display device and it should say Nvidia or ATI or SIS or intel etc post back with what you have.

Or you could download everest free edition:
|MG| Free Download - EVEREST Free Edition 2.20

once installed run the program and click computer and sensor within the application it will display your fan speeds and temperatures.

Any idea what your hardware is such as graphics card or motherboard? you can find out your graphics card by right clicking my computer choose properties, Then hardware and device manager. Then in the list click on the + for display device and it should say Nvidia or ATI or SIS or intel etc post back with what you have.

Or you could download everest free edition:
|MG| Free Download - EVEREST Free Edition 2.20

once installed run the program and click computer and sensor within the application it will display your fan speeds and temperatures.

Thanks I will get back to you with the temperatures.

Sensor Properties:
Sensor Type ITE IT8712F (ISA 290h)
GPU Sensor Type Driver (NV-DRV)

Temperatures:
Motherboard 55 °C (131 °F)
CPU 61 °C (142 °F)
Aux 57 °C (135 °F)
GPU1: GPU 64 °C (147 °F)
GPU2: GPU 31 °C (88 °F)
Seagate ST3250620AS

Cooling Fans:
CPU

Voltage Values:
CPU Core 0.06 V
+3.3 V 2.18 V
+5 V 3.31 V
+12 V 7.94 V
+5 V Standby 3.23 V
VBAT Battery 3.07 V
Debug Info F A8 FF 18
Debug Info T 180 55 61
Debug Info V 61 04 88 7B 7C 99 00 (F7)

Those are my temperatures...Tell me if i should change anything :D

That CPU temperature is a bit warm. Is this when the computer is idle, or on load? The motherboard temperature, is a bit warm too.

That CPU temperature is a bit warm. Is this when the computer is idle, or on load? The motherboard temperature, is a bit warm too.

Idle. I just started up my computer did the scan and thats what is showed. How can i change these temperatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom