Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Hardcore Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never even heard of it before now, but I'm going to get it. That looks really cool. The graphics on the guns look really nice as well.

Does anyone here not play hardcore mode in cod? I know most console players don't, but I think it is pretty flopped on the pc.

I only found the first mission. I'll look for the other later. I need to see some multiplayer. MW2 is coming out like a month after that game, so it better get good reviews (8.8 or above) or I might rethink buying it.

Looks pretty cool. Only military game I've owned is is Cod2 PC, SW BF 2 if you can count that. So hardcore mode sounds like it would very challenging to me, but still fun.

A lot of other games when you change the level of difficulty it just changes how good the AI is, not things like HUD like this is going to do. Very cool imo.

I hope this is less complicated than ArmA II. In the demo I'm only on the training exercises, and it is already more complicated than and shooter I've ever played. Mostly probably because of all the different controls you have to use. There was an option to use a controller with that game, which is insane. You'd have to use the controller and the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom