Open GL error????

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitfireal

Beta member
Hello All,

I'm trying to get a game on my neighbour's computer working and not having much luck so I was hoping someone here could possibly help. ( I should add I'm no computer genius myself)

The game is Ski-Doo X-Team Racing and the machine is a pentium 3 system that meets all of the games requirements. According to the computer properties it has a Rage Pro Video Card. I have updated the card's driver and I have also updated the Direct X.

When I start the game I get the following:

3DGM Error
gm-OpenGLError
err parem: "invalid ennumerant"
Last Win32 error: #2

Does anyone know what this means? The game does not start up at all beyond the menu screen and once this error window is closed the game shuts down.

The website listed in the games instructions www.x-teamracing.com seems to be gone as is a GLsetup site that is listed as well so there is no help to be had there.

The kids have some other games loaded that work fine - they're just having problems with this one.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Allan

Thanks for the input zero! I checked out the site and it looks like they are saying to download OpenGL direct from the card manufacturer. Before I do the wrong thing I want to make sure I understand what you mean when you say download an older version of OpenGL. Will downloading an older ATI driver (http://www.savagenews.com/drivers/ati/ragepro.php) accomplish this or did I miss something at the website you sent me too?

Thanks,
Allan

It may or may not do it depending on the version. Nothing like trial and error so download an earlier version such as 3.4 or 3.9 from ATI.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom