Old School Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
I'm still playing on my SNES every once in a while. Castlevania IV has pretty much defined my childhood, that and FFVII, but that's not really that old and I don't have a PS1 to play it anymore.

I've revisited Death Rally actually. A classic, I remember playing it on my parents' old Windows 95 system. It's so hard to get it running on XP properly, but it's well worth it. This game is so much fun even today. I suggest you guys give it a whirl. I might also install the Half-Life Uplink demo, dunno, it just feels different than the actual game itself, plus, I was maybe 10 at the time I played it, whereas I was 13-14 when I got around to playing the actual game.

What old school games do you guys still play?

donkey kong country and sonic, i have both for my virtual console, i could spend 100's of dollars on my virtual console i just love to many old games, i wana ge tthe snes zelda next and super mario 64

thats my classic game list

Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit..

Warcraft III

Halo 1

Starcraft

Morrowind (if my dvd-rw decides to start working)

thats my classic game list

Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit..

Warcraft III

Halo 1

Starcraft

Morrowind (if my dvd-rw decides to start working)

I don't know if I'd consider those games old school (with the exception of Starcraft and NFSIII).. but I guess it depends on your age. I'm assuming you were born 1992, so you're like what, 15/16? I'm almost 19, so I've seen older games by the time I was old enough to actually play and understand video games, same with the people in their 30s and 40s who reminisce about Pac-Man, Mappy and Pong. :D Soon enough you'll have a generation talking about Crysis and CoD4 being old school. It's all a matter of remembering your childhood.

actually all my games are old school.. because i have an Old School system.. lol

Fallout
Fallout 2
Planescape Torment
Arcanum
Unreal Tournament
Quake 3
Half-life Series

Destruction Derby 2. Can get some sick air in that game. I haven't been able to find it anywhere though haha. Carmageddon 1 2 and 3. 2 wasn't so good.

1.Unreal Tournament
2.Doom1-2
3.Quake1-3
4.Duke 3-d
5.Diablo 1
6.Ultima 6 when its being nice
7.Hexen

Im still a young noob but I love the oldies! Sad thing is game creators create games on look and profit anymore. Its not about having fun anymore. People wont stop and enjoy a game it seems, Which is pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom