old kind of game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might and Magic 6,7,8, and 9 all have more than one character like that. and the newest Wizardry (8 I think), but you've already mentioned those. I've actually not seen that type of system for a while now as MM10 doesn't continue that trend. It's a shame because MM7 was a really fun game.
Have you ever played Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos? It's an old game and doesn't have turned based combat but there are up to 3 characters you control at a time similar to MM6-9. You can find a copy on ebay on cd-rom for dirt cheap or download the abandonware version from Underdogs.
edit: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1+2 can be paused like Might and Magic and you control different characters. The view is just 3rd person.

No, while Final Fantasy is good, there are better ones out there. Chrono Trigger, Icewind Dale, and many more. The problem is that most american gamers first RPG experience was FF7, which, while good, is far too overrated.

Dexaroni said:
No, while Final Fantasy is good, there are better ones out there. Chrono Trigger, Icewind Dale, and many more. The problem is that most american gamers first RPG experience was FF7, which, while good, is far too overrated.

OMG chrono trigger was my shizzz.. used to play that on super nes!!! that was the stuff got it on an emulator now!!! GET THAT GAME DUDE!!

Sadly alot of the RPGs are becoming less and less due to the growing popularity of MMORPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom