Ok, I give up...I'm stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I was stuck there once, if i remember right, you go up the ladder, onto the second level thing.. then next to the barrels above are some pipes, jump up and grab em and shimmy yer way over to the other part and drop down~! :cyclopes: but yea i spent a while there myself.

Not sure if you need the barrels for that or not, you may but I believe you can get em back up there so no worries.

The next part took me a little time as well, but after you figure it out you feel kinda cool. (this game makes you feel smart i love it, all the puzzles are sufficiently hard... but usually justttt before getting frustrated).

man look at all these threads gettin moved, You should know better Regulus :):) where was it initially? Hardware? and did those things work?

You climb up the ladder, get on that pipe that goes across and get on the second level basically near where your gun is pointing in that pic with the red light coming out.

Once you get in there you'll see another ladder and pipes and to your left will be a large gate.

Climb down the ladder and on the other side of the main pipe basically in the middle of that room, turn the wheel that will make the water level rise up.

Once the water has risen, go back to the room you were just in and swim down the ladder this time since it goes through the grate in the floor.

Now you will be able to swim into the other room that was on the other side of that grate. Make sense? Good.... have fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom