Oh my God I just played Crysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OC it and it will FLY!
that is if you ever do get the 8800 gtx ;)

I'm coming across some problems:

1) I need better RAM, I could buy 2GB of DDR2 800 but then I come across problems 2 and 3.

2) Heat, it is already really hot on stock so I am going to need a new heatsink, and even if I buy a heatsink and new RAM, I have a different problem...

3) My motherboard, the P965 version of this motherboards is an incredible overclocker, but being ignorant about motherboards with built-in VGA (I had to go 2 weeks without a video card) to find that this board is notorious for being bad at overclocking. But there is some hope I guess, the only stuff I heard about is with the F5 bios, and the new F7 bios supposably fixes the problem with overclocking, but with this memory and stock HS I haven't had a chance to test it.

Alright f\sorry for the lack of response. Uh I've been gone a bit.
No clue on when the release date is. And I was at CPL/WSVG.
Fallout 3 looks quite similar to Oblivion. I saw a few monsters, but I never actually got ot play it. I only saw other people play it, the line was MASSIVE.
But from what I hear, its an amazing game.
Think Oblivion, with Fallout gameplay

anyone else notice that in the video when they show the system it only has a single slot video card meaning that its not running on a 8800 in the video and it was runing on a single card no sli that seems intreging to me and makes me think maybe we have over estimated these requirements

anyone else notice that in the video when they show the system it only has a single slot video card meaning that its not running on a 8800 in the video and it was runing on a single card no sli that seems intreging to me and makes me think maybe we have over estimated these requirements

Maybe we have over-estimated which is why I'm not just waiting till July 22nd to do a new build. I'm itching to do it but not until I know what Crysis and COD 4 will actually need. Assumptions are the mother of all ***-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom