Oh my God I just played Crysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
Ok so I played the first level of crisis so far. The game is heavily emphasized with HDR and detail. I really like the whole blurred vision when turning quickly. It's exactly what I had hoped it to be.

However, the AI isn't the greatest. Well from what I have seen at least.
If you have any questions about the game, if you are wondering what kind of features or the whole 'what happens if you do this' thing, post it here. I'll return periodically.

* I am playing the Beta.

luky ***** lol can u ck up bodys and toss em around and if you toss a grnade and it lads close to a tree will it justbeak and fall over or will the section closes to the explotion explode and splinter oh and what are yourig specs and what settins do you have it on

Ok so I played the first level of crisis so far. The game is heavily emphasized with HDR and detail. I really like the whole blurred vision when turning quickly. It's exactly what I had hoped it to be.

However, the AI isn't the greatest. Well from what I have seen at least.
If you have any questions about the game, if you are wondering what kind of features or the whole 'what happens if you do this' thing, post it here. I'll return periodically.

* I am playing the Beta.

Did you have to change our underwear when you finished that level?

Rig specs from what I can tell:
8800GTS
Core 2 extreme
and some corsair ram sticks with light up heatsinks.

The game runs fairly smooth, but tends to studder in VERY extensive fights.
Although the game looks MAGICALLY SEXY, i can tell that it may be on the lowest/medium settings.

If they're are any overclockers out there with a rig that can be a stock 8800gts, core 2 extreme, and whatever the ram was then you are good to go.

And finally, to obtain the beta you would have to be at this event like I am.
The wsvg, which is sponsored by intel.
There are a few more beta games out there, including FALLOUT 3

:]

I haven't played it yet.

*Note: They have limited edition halo 3 mountain dew's for free.. Seriously its the most delicious drink I've ever had in my whole ENTIRE life. It tastes like gummy worms.

The event is closed, but I can answer any questions I've witnessed. I will play again tomorrow.

I know I'm kind of ranting but I'm somewhat ecstatic after being filled in on a bunch of things, tomorrow I'm going to enter a tournament(s) sponsored by intel.
1) You are inside this race car, if you beat the best time (1:41) then you get a quad core :]
2) You guys ever see that intel commerical for the C2D's? Like it has people dancing everywhere, weeelll if you produce the best one you get sponsored for a year by intel, and you get to sign up to get your own commerical!

amazing.

The greatest thing so far is the extreme detail in the game, if you shoot a box the box actually falls apart, somewhat like HL2 except WAAAAY more detailed. And the blood looks OUTSTANDING. Yes, the splinters shoot from the tree. And yes, you can pick up objects. I used a garbage bag before for cover :]

didnt work out too well =/

remember this is a beta, and there are ALOT of bugs still.
but nothing a little testing wont cure

They're showing it on a GTS? Why? But it works on a GTS atleast... so that's cool. Ask them about a release date! goodness...

I wonder if they're going to even HAVE a demo/beta/etc for the public... or just be like BLAM! CRYSIS biznatches! In stores NOW! lol...

This was DX10 though? and a GTS can run it... That is great news. It looks good on low settings too, as predicted! woooot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom