Official Unreal Tournament 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the benefit of passwords and reserved spots?

Reserving a slot will give you unlimited access to the server. There are only 35 slots available. Sometimes there are a bunch of random guilds, clans, etc on the server that are all guests. I'd rather have those that I know have unlimited access and reserved slots than not be able to use the server because it's full.

Passwords ensure that someone else can't make a username the same as you and sign on. It's done all the time. retards that think it's funny to spam vent servers will do this to kick you off. Not to mention several other things.

Ok, I just got an x-fire account, name Mikesyke (on the other thread too).

Not sure what the times are when I'd be on, but I'd love to play some VCTF or warfare sometime with you guys. Or anything else.

I think not forwarding the correct ports ( me and Chad ) not only denies you the ability to host a campaign but also the ability to join other peoples campaigns. Can anyone confirm?

For me to forward the right ports I have to be on a static IP and I'm too lazy to deal with that right now and the problems its most certainly going to bring by changing ( I hate network stuff )

I'll try it again but it didn't work last night. I forwarded 6500, 7777, 7778, 7787, 13000, 27900.

One thing I hate about port forwarding is my router only has 10 spots. I have ports forwarded for so much stuff. I had to delete my PS3 portforwards just to get these in. I wish the list was unlimited.

I'll try it again but it didn't work last night. I forwarded 6500, 7777, 7778, 7787, 13000, 27900.

One thing I hate about port forwarding is my router only has 10 spots. I have ports forwarded for so much stuff. I had to delete my PS3 portforwards just to get these in. I wish the list was unlimited.

i think you can get around that by port forwarding ranges instead of specific ports, I dunno I don't know much about routers/networking. What router do you have?

I have a dlink DI-524

linksys wrt54gs

I've done a lot of port forwarding for gaming so familiar with it. Will check it out again tonight

Hey I'm playing campaign and this level I am on is lop sided. My team only has 4 and they have 7. I think the game type is war? It's where you go from place to place to over take it before you can over take the next node.

It's offline campaign, all bots. Why are the teams not fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom