Official Unreal Tournament 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
ut3-logo.jpg

If you like to share your UT3 information with others in the TF community, please copy and paste the format and change your information:

UT3 Screenname: HAVOK1975
Steam Profile Name: HAVOK1975
Global Location: Connecticut, US
Time Zone: EDT / EST

Favorite Servers: NA
Favorite Game Modes: CTF, VCTF, GREED, WARFARE & DEATHMATCH
Favorite Official Maps: DM-EdenInc, vCTF-Rails
Favorite Custom Maps: NA
Favorite Weapons: Flak Cannon, Dual Enforcers, Spider Mines
Favorite Mutator: Titan, Slo Motion Kills
Favorite Mod: NA
Favorite Character: Necris - Akasha
Favorite Vehicle: Darkwalker
Favorite Power-up: Invisiblity

Latest Achievement: Behemoth
Campaign Completed?: Yes, Normal

Personal Screenshots: Coming Soon
Personal Videos: Coming Soon

Other Information:

UT3 Screenname: BIGGUNJOE
Steam Profile Name:
Global Location: Ohio, US
Time Zone: Eastern

Favorite Servers: NA
Favorite Game Modes: Greed, Team Deathmatch
Favorite Official Maps: Reflection...not sure of the other names
Favorite Custom Maps: NA
Favorite Weapons: Rocket Launcher...Bio Rifle....Link Gun
Favorite Mutator: Titan, Slo Motion Kills
Favorite Mod: NA
Favorite Character: Reaper
Favorite Vehicle: Manta
Favorite Power-up: Invisiblity

Latest Achievement:
Campaign Completed?: No...playing now on Normal

Personal Screenshots: Coming Soon
Personal Videos: Coming Soon

Other Information: I am a 50 year old that sucks....but when I get a kill....I smile wide!!

You're 50 years old? Nice! I play hockey a lot and just read a topic the other day about someone that is 50 and loves to play NHL 09 on Xbox!!

steam name: gabbhl2, UT3 name : GabbUT3

who had that ventrillo server available? we should all go on that when were playing UT3

lol, this morning I was trying to get the Untouchable Achievement. Which is 20 kills against a GoD-LiKe bot without dying. It's nearly impossible for me without dying. I got to 13-0 and somehow with 170 armor and like 114 Health he was able to cut me down with a link gun in 3 seconds?

There is a way to cheat that Achievement... Although I'm going to try as much as possible to get it legit.

May-be you guys would be interested in a private game where we can spec. each other trying. It's pretty hard. I don't care how good you are.

lol, this morning I was trying to get the Untouchable Achievement. Which is 20 kills against a GoD-LiKe bot without dying. It's nearly impossible for me without dying. I got to 13-0 and somehow with 170 armor and like 114 Health he was able to cut me down with a link gun in 3 seconds?

There is a way to cheat that Achievement... Although I'm going to try as much as possible to get it legit.

May-be you guys would be interested in a private game where we can spec. each other trying. It's pretty hard. I don't care how good you are.

3 full seconds of link gun is a lot of time for damage

anyways the UT AI bots have always "cheated" when it concerns certain aspects. In UT2k4 ( prob for 2003 as well ) it was discovered in the programming the AI bots actually follow your exact key strokes at higher difficulties with the link gun secondary, definately not fair at all :(

if achievements are your thing, keep trying. However much like with fighting games AI, I think practice against the bots can only take you so far and its more training worth to just practice with humans since bots don't move and shoot like humans do.

The bots give me a run for my money at the experienced level.....I love how you can change the bots skill level in this game. It works out real well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom