The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played last night for a while- late night ( 1 Am) due to some insomnia- had a great time, but still had more lag than I used to, also had a kick to desktop ( you guys have a name for this but I cant remember) - that never happened before. So, the BF update and my ATI 5770 video card/driver is not working as smooth as before. I did upgrade the driver within the past week - maybe I should go back to the older version. Not a big deal , but tough to shot people when they jerk all over the place due to intermittent lagging.

^ya im getting lag alot now too. like i usually am really good at the game, can get massive kills, but lately im have a hard time even staying positive because of lag. It is strange.

^i have never noticed them yelling anything before.

Actually I am wrong. They do not yell anything when you blow up a vehicle. I just heard it the same time I blew up a vehicle. And I think they are yelling kill them, but the way they say it, it sounds like phillip.

Finally was able to add you James - Yea!! Also I think I figured out why I was having so much lag= punkbuster required updating and it did not update automatically- I started getting kicked out until I manually updated punkbuster. Played last night- a lot of hackers that had some form of upgraded armor- direct M60 hits and it shows no damage to them, also getting instantly killed ( like from a upclose shotgun or knife) from a assault gun ( 2000) by a guy with level 50 from halfway across the map- not the grenade launcher , just the machine gun. fro three games he had liek over 30 kills and 7 deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom