The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played about an hour last night. I have been fiddling with every weapon that I don't have at least a bronze in, trying to bronze all the main weapons, just to get some new fun out of the game. Well, bronze is just not enough to get a true feel for each weapon. I think I need at least the next medal (silver?) for each one before I can get a good feel for it. Getting bronze in sidearms is a PITA because I usually have tracer dart equipped or knife when it comes down to it.

That's what I've been doing too. I have gold on most of the assaults and engineer guns. Some were harder than others to obtain, but I do agree with getting new fun out of BFBC2 by using the guns you don't normally use.

Recon is going to be a PITA as well.

I like playing recon, as I switch between sniper and hunter when playing it. Until some anus spawns on me and blows my cover and I get ticked, that is. I would really, really, REALLY like to be able to play. :(

Bazajaytee said:
Hey everyone, yep I'm still around.
Just to let you know the patch is currently sat in QA but due to some kind of striking in Romania we won't get results until tomorrow at the earliest with our server fixes.

Thats what we are waiting on at the minute to figure out where we are and when we can release.
Seems EA Europe's QA is centered in Romania. The strike is preventing them from getting in to test the patch thoroughly.

Yikes. I am just happy that these guys keep caring about the users and feedback, and try to help make the game better. I mean that's just awesome. I've never played a game that's been treated like this that I payed $49.99 ONE TIME for. Anyone else?

Did anyone show up for the Memorial Day frag fest? I was busy as **** doing the honey-do's too. I should be on tonight for a bit if you guys can make it.

James- Orange Box. By far the best bang for the buck of any game....ever! Not only did you get like 5 games for $50, but TF2 has had almost double the content added since release, without charging a penny. Valve knows how to treat their customers!

and Orange Box is only $20.99 on Steam right now. I already have TF2, and you are totally right...that game does get a ton of attention. Valve is GREAT like that...thanks for reminding me lol

Don't think I'll be on tonight...gotta put the time deposit in the Time account with the GF so I can withdraw later when I want to play BC2 lol. Let's set a date for this T-F meet up. We can all go into the FF server. I know I don't lag bad in there. I can do Friday night, anyone else?

Probably, I don't think it would be wise of me to go out drinking the weekend before finals.

Check out these 2 geniuses.

BFBC2Game2010-06-0318-15-15-95.png

^^ I Lol'ed!

I stopped playing Bad Company 2, not that I hate the game, but the game hates my PC even at lowest setings.

ya there is a lot of fail pilot in the game, but for the most part they are ok. They just need to learn, that if you cant fly that well dont try to with a bunch of people around. Go in an empty server and practice, or do it when everyone is else where on the map. Not when you need that chopper to get to the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom