The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past few hours, I've been running in to constant CTD's... :( BFBC2 was doing great up until just a few hours ago... Not sure what the **** is going on yet.

Update : It's crashing 8minutes in to the **** game, each and everytime... AHHHH!!!!

Found out what my problem was... Come to find out, after being MONTHS and MONTHS, after GAME AFTER GAME of being stable, BFBC2 just did not like my overclock at all... Put everything to default, and now I'm running great. Even improved FPS overall...

I'm taking a break from this game for a bit. Too many noobs that are ****ing me off. It seems like I always get stuck on the team that has 90% snipers that just sit back and eat popcorn, while the other team is 90% M60 wielding medics that just hold down the trigger and run around.

I love the game and love playing with the people here, but I just need a break. I picked up Borderlands a little bit ago, so I think I'll give that a bit of attention.

OK - showing my ignorance- what is "Eyefinity". Had fun playing the other night with you Synergy - we just need to keep trying different servers that will allow us to team up and "make" what ever team we are on much more fun. I agree - in that game you were super disadvantaged with a bunch of snipers- I was a medic and just kept reviving people shot by your teams snipers.

acerinpa said:
OK - showing my ignorance- what is "Eyefinity".

Eyefinity is a technology that gives the capability of connecting 3-6 monitors to one graphic card.

I think we should set aside one day for all TF members to play a game together.

I'm always available to play on Fridays and weekends at various times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom