The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does BFBC2 automatically update?...because when I open the BFBC2Updater it just retrieves previous version and launches the game...didn't see any installing update progress bar or anything.

It will auto update. BUT as it looks it is not out yet. probably around the afternoon tomorrow. I am not good with time conversion.

Our current plan is to do final tests on the update and servers tonight and all being well we will look to release R7 client and R10 servers on Wednesday morning European time. While you wait for the release here are the details of the change lists for both the new client and server versions.

* MP – Removed screen flash during loading* MP – Reduced the brightness in Russian vehicles
* MP – Server filter options are remembered
* MP – Punkbuster filter now works as intended
* MP – Scroll bar no longer overlays the Join Server button in the friends list panel
* MP – Fix to correctly display the unlock progression at the end of round
* MP – Kit/gadget loadout saved between sessions

All good news to me.

w00t! Bagged 14,500 points in one round but still lost...

Got a chance to play with overlord and luke. Wasn't long but I thought it was cool to finally play with some familiar names.

Have I added you, b1g? I think I have. I'm no great player but I have fun and take a kill or two now and then.

yea it is pronounced that way. I didn't quite catch what you were trying to say over the mic, and yes, I do need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom