The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

I think it is "E" to pick up someone's kit. It will say it on the screen.

When you are close enough it will tell you "Press [key] to pick up kit" and it will show the kit icon (the wrench for engineer, lightning bolt for assault, etc.)

Press E while the symbol is there.

^^ I didn't get your Friend request, you need to add me again.

^ probably cause I haven't been on since I got it from you :p

I've been working my hole off :( I'm hoping to get some time in tonight so I'll add you.

I plan on being on some, too. I really need to go and grab a shower (been doing yardwork) but am too freaking tired... Ugh.

I plan on being on some, too. I really need to go and grab a shower (been doing yardwork) but am too freaking tired... Ugh.

Trotter and everyone else add me Tru_SpecWARRIOR and I am 100% a team player, that is why I'm a medic. Still level one so I don't have the revival and health pack kit. i wont' be playing until this weekend until I get my old monitor.

I still dont' understand this game, i wonder if it due to lag? I shot some dude 3 times with a shotgun 5 feet away and he wouldn't die. I'm guessing it just lag because the server doesn't tell you how much latency there is?

Also do you guys know if this game can be play in window mode? If it possible, I'll be playing tomorrow.

Look forward to playing with you guys. My friends on the other hand is the most selfish non team player I have ever play with. He a nice guy in person but he an total douche bag in game. I spot for him he get kill but never does the same for me. He like **** that, I want all the kill.

So yeah hoping to play with you guys soon.

oh something I want to point out, conquest is not the same as in BF2, and I hate the new medic and ammo mechanic. I like the old one in BF2 where a menu pop up but I like the new spot mechanic. Also they should add an expansion for this game cause BF2 with all the expansion gave you 10 different faction to play with: Marine, SAS, Seal, Spetnaz, MEC, China, Insurgent, rebel, MEC SF, European Union.

I can't wait for BF3 seeing how amazing DICE is at multiplayer game!

All in all this is one of the best purchase I have ever bought.

The server browser shows you the ping to the server. Lag will give you exactly what you are talking about, though.

I'm not sure about running it in window mode. I've never tried it.

I'm not sure what you mean about conquest other than it doesn't use tickets in the same way.

Did anybody get my friend requests yesterday? send to iFargle, Trotter, Vern, and a few others on this thread- will add synergy and Bonifide tonight. Played for a while and got too frustrated- that gun on the assault newbe is worthless- have to unload a full clip to kill anybody. Did get a few recon sniper shots. Yes the kit pickup is "E". I asked one of my kids - they new right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom