The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

I didn't realize you could change classes in the middle of a round without being killed. I know what the symbols stand for.

And you forgot one:

Round circle with crosshairs: recon

Ya I didn't remember the symbol.

I had a good time playing with Vern some yesterday... until the lag got ridiculous. I'd draw bead on someone and *blip* they were 30 feet away. Grrr... Some of my old clanmates were in the server, too, so I hung around (if anyone sees Legend, CmdrChris, Boristhe blade, or bluegrass, they are cool guys and a lot of fun).

I also found out my old clan is not dead, so I am hoping to get back together with them. ;)

Lol... I thought you didn't know it was me o_O

I was doing pretty good, I had my first game where I got over a 1 K/d loooooool.

EDIT: Trotter no more German servers >.<

I just popped in where you were, dude. Or where James was. Whatever.

No, I prefer lower ping servers whenever possible. Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Dallas.

Can someone tell me how to ask for ammo and health? Everyone is telling me to use the Q key but that for spotting. I'm a bit confuse about that.

I think you just look at an ally and push Q.. I hear the guy yell "Ammo!" or something..

You just look at a friendly and you press Q. If you want a ride, you just look at the vehicle and press Q. I really don't like the way this is setup. I kind of liked BF2142's setup where a menu would come up.

Help please- can you play from 2 different PC's/different soldiers from the same internet account and the same EA account- can it be done, do you need 2 separate CD key codes ( no problem- I will buy another game) or will it still not not work due to the log-in at EA showing the same EA account is being logged into with 2 different soldiers at the same time? etc. Also can this game be played with a due core AMD ( Athlon 6000 = 3 ghz ) , a good video card ( 4650 ATI), vista 32 home premium PC or not.

HD 4650 isn't an amazing card, it's slightly below my HD 3850, which does pretty well in the game at High (not advanced)

As for the accounts thing, I've not tried it but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work because of either the account or PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom