The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

Glad it's showing up for you ;)

I like all game types, but Rush will give you the most points per round.

There are guys that are already at rank 50. The top guy has obviously cheated though because his stats are totally off the charts and unrealistic!

A nemesis is someone that has killed you 4 or 5 times (I can't remember the exact number) in a round. Of course, you can also be someone else's nemesis too.

Glad it's showing up for you ;)

I like all game types, but Rush will give you the most points per round.

There are guys that are already at rank 50. The top guy has obviously cheated though because his stats are totally off the charts and unrealistic!

A nemesis is someone that has killed you 4 or 5 times (I can't remember the exact number) in a round. Of course, you can also be someone else's nemesis too.

Are you talking about Bu.Rogers? I have been reading on the Battlefield forums that he is not cheating, he is stat padding.

He is cheating there is no doubt... You can't stat pad 30 kills a minute without cheating. Don't be fooled.

And you get Nemesis pin for killing someone 5 times in a round.

I'm rank three. :p I get bored easily... especially when I am getting wiped out left and right. The game is more fun with friends, though. Using Vent of TeamSpeak makes a huge difference.

I was getting extremely ****ed yesterday. I dunno if everyone is discovering the hax or if it's just all the super good players are on on Sundays. I know for a fact I got aimbotted a couple times though. Why do cheaters have to always ruin the good games!

Why would they want to play the bad games ?

Im pretty sure it's mainly an american thing, i have yet to play with a single hacker yet.

Add me if you guys want to play together: vernong1992

I'll add you next time I fire it up, Vern. We'll have to get you on Vent, too.

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly do you use Vent? I assume you put your own username in, the same one you use for the game. What do you put in for a server? Do you put in the name of the server you are going to be playing on?

You can use any username you want. You put the server info of the Vent server you want to join

IP:
Port:
Pass:

It has absolutely nothing to do with any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom