Official Mafia II info thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
This game is going to be epic! I have my copy pre ordered. This pre order comes a bunch of stuff, especially if you get the special edition.

Pre order info.

Mafia II - Official Community

MAFIA II AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW

Starting today, Mafia II is available for preorder! You can preorder either the regular edition of the game for PS3, Xbox 360, or PC or you can preorder the Mafia II Collector's Edition. As a bonus, preorders at select stores will receive exclusive downloadable content with their purchase.

Check out the details for the preorder bonuses below.

See what's in the Mafia II Collector's Edition. More››

See more retailers where you can preorder Mafia II. More››

GAMESTOP PREORDER

Vegas Pack: Get a taste of old school Vegas in this new downloadable content pack from Mafia II. Bring a taste of Vegas to Empire Bay as you cruise through the town in 2 new cars with smooth handling and timeless lines. Vito shows his Vegas style in 2 new suits.

PLUS...

War Hero Pack: The ‘40s wouldn't be complete without a war hero. Vito plays the role well in the War Hero DLC pack. Drive two military style vehicles and notice the superior handling in all weather conditions. Vito looks sharp in two new military outfits including fatigues and a dress uniform.

AMAZON PREORDER

Renegade Pack: Show off your inner renegade in this new DLC pack. Start with two new cars, one with the slick styling and tight handling of a small sports coupe and the other with the revved up engine of a ‘50s hot rod. Outfit Vito in two new suits including leather and lettermen's jackets to fit his renegade persona.

BEST BUY PREORDER

Greaser Pack: The Mafia II Greaser downloadable pack is all about speed. These two new hot-rod speedsters will win you pink slips every time. Pair that with two new suits for Vito, one with leather jacket and heavy boots, the other a leather racing suit, and get ready to start your engines.

There are also themes for all platforms.

Mafia II - Official Community

Hopefully they do a Limited Edition in Europe with all of those extras.

The best thing is the PhysX look amazing in the latest PhysX trailer for it, and also.. its getting oficial 3D Vision Ready support ! :D

Have you played the first one? If this game is anything near as good as the first (i bet it will be better) then We should all get 3D vision! LOL

Yey i just saw my favourite retailers ShopTo advert pop up on tech forums :) they have a place in my heart because they're awesome, and i was one of there first 300 customers and have never bought a game anywhere else since, it's nice to finally see them grow enough to afford advertising and the sort :D

Back on topic..

Never did play the original mafia, but i cant wait for this one. Just need to get me an SLI setup with two 470's and a 720p 3D DLP projector. Total cost for the lot will be around £950 so the chances of it happening are about 2 percent - still, i can hope to god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom