• 2 and 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 and 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. I just beat the game in Veteran mode. Was very dissapointed with the final boss. I killed him without losing 1 hp..

dsuh said:
Well.. I just beat the game in Veteran mode. Was very dissapointed with the final boss. I killed him without losing 1 hp..
don't gloat. anyone can do that when they're in Godmode. :p :eek:

The most difficult part for me is running out of ammo during a fight. If this happensm i pretty much have to reload my game because reloading my ammo takes so long i will either be dead or tremendously hurt by the time i get finished.

I just spent forever looking for a pda cause I couldn't get thru a door in Alpha Labs 2. Turns out there was a ladder in the room next to it that took you to the pda you need. I was getting so pissed. That ladder is so difficult to see and took me like an hour to finally find it.

There was this one part where you are crawling thru a vent and this demon that appears for a second above you in this opening. That scared the crap out of me.

ive heard you can make the game run better by changing some of the game files or something like that. exactly how is this done because i dont have a very good graphics card and i want all i can get out of the game.

Ken Masters said:
I just spent forever looking for a pda cause I couldn't get thru a door in Alpha Labs 2. Turns out there was a ladder in the room next to it that took you to the pda you need. I was getting so pissed. That ladder is so difficult to see and took me like an hour to finally find it.

There was this one part where you are crawling thru a vent and this demon that appears for a second above you in this opening. That scared the crap out of me.

LOL, i had the same thing happen. I kept going back and forth across the level thinking I was missing something.

the annoying one was the some with the monorail type thingy. where you had to raise it to the cat walk and do some acrobattics to get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom