*Official* Bad Company 2 Vietnam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes- will have to get on that asap- holidays are crazy busy- so have not looked yet. Pretty sure I got it from the Egg.

Vietnam is very cool - I wish they made a modern Middle East expansion (unless hopefully that's the BF3 game theme instead of Russians!). I'm loving the song for Operation Hastings, does anyone know what it's called?

I don't think it was the government that got involved. I think it was just bad PR and some media started talking about it... because you could play as Taliban and kill American. They changed nothing except to rename them Terrorists (I think).

THe government played a big part. First of all by banning the game on any military base.. That was really just the beginning.

Drizzt thought you meant the government made them change the names.

THe government played a big part. First of all by banning the game on any military base.. That was really just the beginning.
I think it had more to do with the bad PR they were getting from the news, but I guess your right since the government making a big stink about it and banning it on military bases is part of that bad PR. (I actually did not hear about the banning)

I was actually more ****ed off at them caving into pressure... all they did was a simple name switch... stupid people getting upset over stupid things.
In any case it helped them sell copies... and from what I have heard the game is kinda generic and bad. I almost bought it for the BF3 beta access though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom