Official ARK Thread

The gator was gone when I signed back in, seems every time I come back there are different types of dynos hanging around, this morning was turtles every place, When I. First joined were teradactles and I just got to lev 15 so now I have a bow and will be making trank arrows soon so will have some sort of Dino soon, Half done building a 2 story wood house so I can shoot down on any Dino's that can't reach me. Building mostly just to lev up then we should get a clan going at some location on the map

Drogos helped me power level a new character - so now i'm no longer 'Bob' on the server lol, but am now 'carnageX'.

The gator was gone when I signed back in, seems every time I come back there are different types of dynos hanging around, this morning was turtles every place, When I. First joined were teradactles and I just got to lev 15 so now I have a bow and will be making trank arrows soon so will have some sort of Dino soon, Half done building a 2 story wood house so I can shoot down on any Dino's that can't reach me. Building mostly just to lev up then we should get a clan going at some location on the map
'We' already have a tribe. If you want to bring your own or join us that's fine.

Once I tame something that will get me around the map without getting eaten every 3 minutes lol I joine with you. Will see if the guys I play with want to come over but haven't seen them online lately.

Yeah like PP said we already have clan ur welcome to join up. I run the fort in the middle of the swamp on east 1, if ur not in clan please don't fly by for ur sake lol. Is funny every time I see u log I just logged off or on my way to work. I should be on tonight for a bit if u want an invite. This game has simulated migrations is why u will see costant animal movement.

Yeah like PP said we already have clan ur welcome to join up. I run the fort in the middle of the swamp on east 1, if ur not in clan please don't fly by for ur sake lol. Is funny every time I see u log I just logged off or on my way to work. I should be on tonight for a bit if u want an invite. This game has simulated migrations is why u will see costant animal movement.

I can attest to this. His defenses rekt me the first several times I tried approaching the base when I didn't realize they were there :lol:.

Your base is pretty sweet. You'll just have to hope they don't plan on making that an active volcano :lol:.
If they do It'll make it that much more brutal. Rebuild around the active parts. I was hoping for a snow castle but meh. Been messing more with my other toon instead. That guy is in the snow area.

Back
Top Bottom