Official ARK Thread

Dauntae, I found you a girl carno to do the humpty dance with the other one.

And a Perfect tame Mammoth to snuggle up with my Snuffy.

Been pretty busy but I'll try to get on when I get back home tonight

someone dint lock up last time they where on base.....i logged to find both main doors open. i dont think anything will try and they wont get anything cuz everything is pin locked lol

someone dint lock up last time they where on base.....i logged to find both main doors open. i dont think anything will try and they wont get anything cuz everything is pin locked lol

It was most likely me.

The server started doing that thing where you see the door close, but come back to find it open, or place a wall, see it removed from inventory, but it isn't shown.
It's eventually becomes the gliche where you can't mount an animal... Was happening hardcore last night.

ah i see. im sbout to do an experiment to see if i can find that damn rogue torrent

i swear a ****ing god dude them guys have the attention span of a nat, here im sitting waiting for dude to show me where he got hit and there they are chasing ****ing alphas and forgot all out the turret that's killing them............

crap I was flying back to the mountain top for more steel and server crashed it seems, Hope nothing gets lost being I was in the air and all.

cool well I'll be leaving all I find in the safe near the furnace, Starting to build that area up now, Just put a machine there and will make the rest as soon as the server is back

Back
Top Bottom