Official ARK Thread

Ok I gotta ask, I've tried so many times but just can't figure out how, But HOW do you get all the Argents to land and stand right up against the wall???? Every time I try they turn and land wherever the hell they want. How do you do it lol

ah duantae that would be lady raptor, shes a friend from the other server.

Last edited:
i logged in and i couldn't mount anything, i just kept glitching guess i'll have to wait for a new patch or a server restart to see if it fixes it.

I just tried logging and had the same issues but everything was working last night? Tried to mount the Argent and it just put it's wings out flat on the floor and I was just standing behind it but couldn't move, Hit F and it went into it's inventory but could not click on anything. wonder what happened, No updated since the last log either.

I've ben noticing funky things too. I get the door closing sound but it doesn't close.

PP probably should update n reboot.

Drogo, I was Quetz hunting and I found some ones Argent over the south swamp. It is a lvl 171, only has 1200xp gained, and as no tamed by name.

WHEN I fed it, it's food was down to 800 out of 6000, so we were about to lose it.

Man Drogos, that's a cool base setup, I was in last night to fab some armour from your blue prints.
Also collected 3 eggs and put them in the fridge. Yous need an ovaraptor up there auto-harvesting.

I wonder who lost the Argent, I've only captured one and still have it, Lev 106 ish and I most times name them unless it's a bait animal to get a larger one, Use spitters for that, send them to attack and shoot trank while the big one is munching the spitters lol OH my Argent is Chickenhawk

oh i know whos it is. ther was this friend or sis of raptor lady that joined and moved moved some animals to the server when we had download on, so it was a long time ago. i cant remember what the issue was that she couldn't play for a while but she moved to the snow with her fleet of birds and i was never able to find where she set up and tho all her stuff was killed.

Back
Top Bottom