Official ARK Thread

Only issue for me is getting a Queztel lol Only one I've seen is the one I think you had lol, Did see one flying over head once but couldn't catch it to follow, it was long gone before I was airborne and have not seen one since, would be a good one to breed if there are ever two of them lol

Just borrow one from Drogo. He has a couple, and now I seen the quetzal cage taming, I'm borrowing 1 from him till I catch my own.

Plus being a tribe means we gotta rule the Ark!

Lol I'll have to stop by and say hi to dragon kid one of these days, still haven't been on too much due to so much other stuff going on, I'll be switching to day shift soon sonmay have more time to play especially during normal hours

I chatted a little with the new guys when they were first signing on, It didn't seem like all of them spoke English so well, Forget there names but there were 3 of them on and time on was 1 -4 hours since they started so it seems they all knew each other. Might try to get on a bit tonight, looking forward for fallout to start slowing down lol get the clan back on, have yet to catch Carnage on but his sleeping body seems to move around some when I can find it lol tonight may build a taming trap 3 walls to get them to follow me in and a doorway they can't for through on the center wall, as long as I can stay close enough for them to stay agro they should stay in the 3 walls to trank them, raptors however can make it through doors sometimes

Last edited:
time to put them turrets up patonb and now we don't have to worry about getting nailed by each other's defences.

looking forward for fallout to start slowing down lol get the clan back on, have yet to catch Carnage on but his sleeping body seems to move around some when I can find it lol tonight may build a taming trap 3 walls to get them to follow me in and a doorway they can't for through on the center wall, as long as I can stay close enough for them to stay agro they should stay in the 3 walls to trank them, raptors however can make it through doors sometimes

My character must be sleepwalking then - I haven't been on (or played any other game for that matter) since Fallout released :lol:.

Lol either that you starved to death but noticed you moved a few times but have not seen you in some time, maybe the dynos ate you lol

Back
Top Bottom