Official ARK Thread

I made some breeding cages and a hot room and a warm room for egg hatching. Once I get the doors pin coded I might make it so all tf members can use that floor to breed/hatch eggs. There is a elevator that will carry animals except trikes or bigger. It will carry a trike but the cages aren't meant to anything that big.

I haven't been on much yet this weekend but I'm a lev 65 ish now so I think it's time to start moving inland and looking for a base, was out wandering with half my zoo and I came up to what I THINK is PP's base, yup a crator but wow I didn't think you could build something like that, kind of looked dome shaped lol didn't get too close because I don't know if I'd get shot, don't know if he's the same group as Dragos is. But had some fun and lots of fighting wildlife, Had 3 raptors and about 11 of the spitters on the hunt just so they can get there own food and they picked up a LOT of hardware from people that got killed, nothing high end but lots of spears and low end armor. Ended up losing one lower level raptor and some of the spitters when I got attacked by a snake and a carno jumped in the fight lol but nothing that can't easily be replaced, all lower lev were lost, One spitter is lav137 and he seems the best at staying near me and only attacking my targets, I ride a lev 96 raptor for the hunts.

Last edited:
I spent yesterday farming... Wood, narco and stone... My little rock hitter can overload itself in 3 hits (400 stone)!
Filled my pararacer horse, and 2 trikes in under 20mins and never left the immediate river exit!

I need now more storage!

I can give u some vaults of u like but u need a 4 wall high building for them. Duantae u can move to the other rock I haven't built anything on it yet if you like. I have a bridge from my base to it but I can make a elevator with the largest platform that goes up there if u like. Btw everyone in here that plays except patonb is in the same clan. We did that cuz that way you guys don't get shot down by each other's defences wen we visit each other.

Sounds like a plan, send me the long and latitude and I'll head there tonight when I get home. Build a small hut and fence for the pets then start collecting resources for a good build

Back
Top Bottom