Official ARK Thread

Need to take one of my low level flyers and go hunt a higher level, don't get much distance on mine, The high lev one chased the Pretzel guy and never came back, I'll get another. Still learning all you can do here.

I have to fix my parameter fence since I have this stupid rock that keeps re spawning and breaking my fence. I noticed that a tower I had built in the swamp after the biome patch is now gone........the Damn swamps areas seem to be deleting structures, I also notice several metal spike walls are also gone. Well is a good thing I decide to rebuilt than trying to fix that Damn mess.

Oh snap patch is deploying now. They actually keep to the schedule. So they put that the dx12 patch should hit sometime Nov

There is a very rare jack o lantern that can be on them glowing drops that has a free game key to share with friends.

There is a very rare jack o lantern that can be on them glowing drops that has a free game key to share with friends.

Let me know if you get one and don't have anybody to give it to :p. Then both my wife and I could play at the same time since I'm technically using her's, shared with my Steam account lol.

Back
Top Bottom