Official ARK Thread

^ Pretty sure the Giganotosaurus is about the same size as the Rex; at least, IRL it was.

So Daunte?

Those little fkr pandas.. They dumped their last scorpion into my base again..

Just noticed, you have the spelling wrong, it's Dauntae, everyone seems to always forget the A lol well got some building done, Had a guy named Pretzel or something like that land his giant flyer but he seemed to get stuck and not attacking but I think he accidentally hit the mouse button and his bird pecked some storage and then he flew away, He was saying sorry but my two flyers were after him and couldn't get them back or whisteel in time and they flew away, So either his ate mine or he got away and mine are on the map lost but time to get another but need to expand outward on the base before hand to make it larger to fit the zoo, Decided add a start to a roof before I go outward so no more landing "IN" my base lol

I logged last night to see where all the new ppl were setting up at. Them guys by dauntae blocked access to the cave. Well if anyone needs that artifact will have to talk to them for access. I d3codes since I was there might as well demolish my swamp base. It took 3 ascendant launchers and 300 rockets to completely destroy it.......no wonder them guys gave up lol.

I should charge you for cleaning fees lol have the roof stared but still open on one end and need to finish near the door, but will be eventually building a gate around it but ATM the neighbors are friendly well except the ones pooping on my mamouth lol

I checked the patch notes and looks like they are getting ready for the Halloween weekend cuz they are adding skins, costumes and decorations.

I'm really scared what the arm tribe is building.

I'm in the middle of walling up the cliffs around me so someone can't just walk in a army, but now with Quartz, a small army can be dropped in

join us and i will give u plant species x. carnage collected a ton of it. reason i say join us is cuz i don't want to get shut down when i visit lol.

Back
Top Bottom