Official ARK Thread

Apparently I don't know how to tranq a Saber. Been trying for the past 2 days, and when I find a lvl100+ saber and start to shoot it with tranq arrows...I end up killing it because I don't know how long the tranq takes to go into effect -.-. Done that to like 3 or 4 so far.

You need to shoot n run. just tamed 2 with cross bow, very low lvl tho

With how ****ty ARK runs I expect it to look like this on my rig.

This is not real life. This is Unreal Engine 4. - Album on Imgur
Pre-rendered or are those equivalent to "in-game" / dynamic environments?

You need to shoot n run. just tamed 2 with cross bow, very low lvl tho

I do - though I've still killed them when neither of us are moving and I'm just standing on a rock. I've tamed animals before (including my previous saber before it got killed by the hackers) doing it this way, so not sure why it's not working now. Though I did manage to get one unconscious the other night...but it was right next to another saber when it went down, and as I was killing the 2nd saber (lower level), I was apparently still within the hitbox for the unconscious saber and killed it.
:Fuu::Deskflip:

i tested the darts it took about 10 to down a lv 80 wolf, is more powerful that arrows but its still to expensive to make so ill rather go with the arrows

where did u get an ascended xbow? i have have seen a master lv item drop but yet to see ascended, i know its a extremely rare drop. im curious if u got odd one of the glowing chest or an alpha kill.

Back
Top Bottom