Official ARK Thread

im so sorry duantae. we should have smacked em when they wiped you. that's my only regret to be honest. but dont worry man u can use what u need from my base and close the damn door next time lol.

It's no problem man, you guys have been great, As for your door???? UM YOU must have left it open because I never went to your base lol Paton helped me out, I think he's adopting me lol

Last edited:
i just tested the ascendant launcher bp i got from the puzzle jump and man i do 86k dmage to castle structures with it......well i guess is a good thing i wasn't there or i would have been called a cheater to.

i just tested the ascendant launcher bp i got from the puzzle jump and man i do 86k dmage to castle structures with it......well i guess is a good thing i wasn't there or i would have been called a cheater to.
I told them straight up I had 4 ascendant launchers that did 25k plus splash damage from the spawn spot. Only took 2 rockets per pillar under each platform because they're weaker (take more damage). When you take out castle mod stuff it doesn't stay up like S+. It took nothing at all to crumble their base. I didn't finish off their bay structures, small box near Sloth, or redwood because I was being too lazy to fly back to my other base and grab standard launchers. My good stuff broke.

Like I said it don't matter how fair an admin plays. If an admin gets attacked and defends is a cheater so what are we admins suppose to do ? Sit there and take it in the *** and do nothing? **** that **** man they deserved what they got.

Reach around is only deserving if they had protected their base better. Before Wheels could even get over there I took out 3/4 of the main part.

Idc if they're even claiming I'm cheating. My deal is they are whining that I wiped them out and that they were only "doing a test raid". Like, all of my **** is gone. That's a wipe. I reciprocated.

Just let the trolls be. I still think their bases should have been left for a week, then removed. But what ever.

They were more of a liability, and caused more destruction... DBlessing gently raided them and they retaliated with wiping.. That's not simple pvp.

They'll continue to try and wreck the server if you keep up with the back n forth, so just let them just go away.

Lol they left me with um well my raft left lol no gear, no Dino's and no base, though it was just a temp base I just moved on and that was it, little girls need to man up and stop whining that they got what there doing to others.

It is a GLORIOUS Day in the Ark land...... Dauntae has is very OWN metal house!

He has grown up soooo much it brings a slight tear to my eye!

Congrats Dauntae, you actually might be able to Ark.

Back
Top Bottom