Official ARK Thread

I ended up getting in last night, as Duantae said, he was helping me get started. The mods all downloaded as I joined the server but there's some weird UI bug in Ark that causes it to timeout rather than download all the mods completely. Had to rejoin the server about 10 times to download a new mod each time... but I finally got in. After adding Duantae on steam I could see him in the server and was able to add the server to favorites... Odd that there is no "Connect to IP" or "Add IP to favorites" in the Ark UI, but its okay, worked around it.

Either way got in, and enjoyed it... maybe a bit too easy to level and progress lol

Overall though... seeing Duantae's raft/structure floating down the river at high-speed to come pick me up ... it looks hilarious

Yha I think, while it times-out, you'll see Ark is downloading the mods even though the % doesn't change.

Now that you have a survivor, you can switch to the "My survivor" tab and it'll show up in the Ark game.

Dauntae. There is a really cool rune down the river from me. 1 way in by ground, with a stair way leading up to a plateau filled with metal and crystal.

It's bout half as big as mine, so you should check it out.

Yha I think, while it times-out, you'll see Ark is downloading the mods even though the % doesn't change.

Now that you have a survivor, you can switch to the "My survivor" tab and it'll show up in the Ark game.

Dauntae. There is a really cool rune down the river from me. 1 way in by ground, with a stair way leading up to a plateau filled with metal and crystal.

It's bout half as big as mine, so you should check it out.

I'll take it lol not sure if I've found that one, pm me the long and Lat and I'll start the build tonight

Wartorn attacked pps base last night so pp striked back today and wiped them. Of course they called admin abuse and claimed pp had millions of spawned items since I been to pps place and never seen millions of spawned stuff and they did not provide screen shots to verify l, I'm calling that a bunch of bs. Also pp knew exactly where to hit em and the castle stuff is still stone and takes extra explosive damage. Plus the word is after aggro in the Animals to fall off the edge the rest where on passive and their turret was on a single generator making easy to take our the turrets. I was working g when it happen but as far as I been told by at least one witness there was no cheating involved. They decided to quit the server and that's their choice. Maybe next time to attack the base of the person that owns the server ? We been on the server for months and they only weeks of course we would have counter measures and stashed gear to defend when needed. Sadly it don't matter if an admin is doing it legit ppl will always call cheating always.

Yea, it's what I call the League syndrome. People are so damn whiny these days. Like, we warned several times if they attack us we'll attack back. I never said whether or not I'd wipe or raid. I'm sorry, but they left me with nothing left besides some walls in my underground base. That in my mind would instigate a wipe on their part, in which I did. They're just salty as **** because they attacked the wrong people and thought their little fort was impenetrable. We have been playing this game almost since release and know most of the mechanics and how it works. We know that stone is easily breakable by explosive because we tested everything in a testing server before. It's also easy for anybody with a brain to figure out how to easily get passed their defenses.

Nice play by play...

Did they really put aggro dinos next to a wall on a cliff? Wow...
They had a wolf and a scorpion aggressive inside the main box of their fortress. When I popped the wall it aggrod them so they tried attacking. They fell to the beach. I killed them when I took out their mosa. Just picked them up with my argy and tossed them in the deep ocean lol. Used c4 on the mosa. C4 to those 2 rex did like 850 damage a piece, and 755 to the mosa. My argy was a higher level than any of their dinos they had.

since they are asking 60+ ppl in their gaming community to post against us on the server, ppl that have never played on our server maybe we should ask all on this forum to post in favor of us lol.

Back
Top Bottom