Official ARK Thread

Bionics gone???? LOL just when I got my armor again too LOL Going to try out Scorch to see how bad, scarce water is going to suck though.

Last edited:
Tried out the game. Spent a literal hour and a half spawning and dying as soon as I spawned in each time. Did not have fun.

Secret is to try and lev up and find a safer place to spawn, once you lev up (which goes fast) you start making weapons, depending on which map your on but beaches in certain areas are safer.

every ones dies a lot when they first start and never played the game b4. it does get better tho.

Tried out the game. Spent a literal hour and a half spawning and dying as soon as I spawned in each time. Did not have fun.

Im at the same point as you. After playing it safe and crouch/sneaking around to survive I was able to collect the materials necessary to build a house. From there it became a lot easier to continue survival after death because I could stash my loot. Also I found a light-beam thingey that had some loot that really helped my survival.

Back
Top Bottom