Official ARK Thread

Hey PP, I think you may have tweaked a bit off.
It now takes like 25 hits to chop a tree using my moose. It use to be only 2. Same with all harvesting. The amount harvest seems to still be the same.
It took 30 bites for my spino, Your welcome dauntae, to harvest a dead bronto. Again it use to be 2 or 3.

Not a bad thing, but damage done now floats over a target as you do it. It helps when tranqing, I could hit the spino across the river and see the dmg number pop up.

Like I said, clamped health to harvest so you get more hits and thus more resource before it disappears. Dino harvesting wasn't touched. This is more for new players because it's a bitch to harvest by hand and need to go miles just to get resources. Yesterday I got 300 stone and 75 metal out of one rock before it disappeared. Usually get 30-75 wood out of a single tree when before it was 5-15. Again, this is by hand not by dino.

Okay, I see.

Are you using metal axe? cause at 110% melee and base metal axe I was getting 100+ wood from trees by hand. Near 200 with my beaver.

One downside to your tweak is it'll use tools faster. I noticed a significant durability drain on my pickaxe.

Well that's because you're going to town more on one thing than usual. The depreciation of the pick is concurrent to that of how much material you're getting. I mean, I have enough supplies now stacked I don't worry about running out of an axe. Actually just made a sword. About to have some fun with that lol.

I also upped the damage of dinos to resources. That might help with extraction.

i thing the biggest difference is we went from 20x to 4x but you know what is all good cuz **** re spawn fast and you dont have go to far now for resources. so the lower resource to higher spawn rate work out.

I meant I think that's what wheels is saying. It actually work out out the same we just don't have to run half a beach for wood cuz it comes back fast and it spawns pretty close to the bases to and if u make a big enough face with plenty of yard space ulll have wood in ur base anD don't have to leave it to harvest. It works out for me specially since I have a metalk node inside my camp now.

I meant I think that's what wheels is saying. It actually work out out the same we just don't have to run half a beach for wood cuz it comes back fast and it spawns pretty close to the bases to and if u make a big enough face with plenty of yard space ulll have wood in ur base anD don't have to leave it to harvest. It works out for me specially since I have a metalk node inside my camp now.

Ya I have 2 right at the foot of my rope ladder.

Back
Top Bottom