Official ARK Thread

Hmm wonder if you can inspire them to build dams, also wonder what they do with water levels going up

Well you can look around the river and start flying all the wild one u find and toss em ur lake.

Duantae. You and ur friend dint have to build in that little spot. U guys can set up some were in the yard or even spand on the castle. If something gets messed up it can always be fixed.

He actually started there but plans to take it down, just did the building for the Exp. I think that's the third one lol he takes down and builds more, I think he built out there so he can keep fighting the wild life that comes along, I let him know to get that one down or I'll take it down and send him a message about it, but the cage it great, I need to find another alpha to trap in there so he can help kill for the ex and whatever it drops, all I know is I've been going nuts making gunpowder, lots of bullets getting alphas to chase me all the way back lol

Last edited:
That cage is a simple design but works so well lol. Remember u can use the remote to shut the gate

I'm not really worried about him building there. I just want you guys to know u can build inside if u want. I'm really thinking of making a middle of the water base or a swamp one. If I do you and ur friend can take control of the castle. No need to break it down. Plus the castle is sexy lol.

Back
Top Bottom