Official ARK Thread

we have the tools he can use, we have the stone harvester and im sure we can get him a beaver from patonb' s pond for wood.

Just got him a low level Rex for his first mount to have a little fun with lol a white one but only a lev 8, Just chatted with him, I'll be getting him on after the eye doc appt I have in a hour or so

Seen my bud earlier today but he never came back to meet up, Hopefully soon, Got me a beaver too, Dang those things take forever to tame. The taming cage (I like) came in handy, picked it up and dropped it in, easy tame just took forever and lots of narco berries to keep it under. I think it's a lev 64 now I just need to make a saddle and it's set.

Oh nice, u found the cage. I forgot to tell u about it lol. Whats ur buddy's steam name so I can keep and eye out for him.

Seen my bud earlier today but he never came back to meet up, Hopefully soon, Got me a beaver too, Dang those things take forever to tame. The taming cage (I like) came in handy, picked it up and dropped it in, easy tame just took forever and lots of narco berries to keep it under. I think it's a lev 64 now I just need to make a saddle and it's set.

Dude, I killed a 68 in my yard tonight.... Would have tamed to 102.

No biggy on the beaver, got it for the new guy anyway, He is Gonzo Bear on Steam, Got him a 108 anky for getting stones and the besver for wood, So he should be doing ok, might make him a few weapons and armor to get him going until he's leveled up, first thing first is finding a good location or even if we'll build the hilltop that's already there sso we can just build up and add on, Alway walk over the the main base if we get stuck up there without any flyers. But it would be fun to find a new place to build just for the fun. Seen a wild Quarts flying around and almost went after it but only had around 25 darts left so thought better of it especially solo.

Don't worry about making stuff. I have so much metal gear from killing I just toss it out now.

Quetzs don't worry about, I have a couple extra again, I breed 2 new ones, and can make more.

ARK Server updated, added a GPU for AMC so if there is slight server lag it's because I have a watch folder that auto encodes any media placed there. Most of the work is done on the GPU though, so shouldn't be an issue.

ok guys. so patonb and i were talking and came to the conclusion that ill be fairest for pp,him and i to be in a clan and the non admins powers have one so it doesn't look unfair to all the regular players. we will still help. that won't change. since duantae and his friend are operating out of the castle i propose the fallowing. you guys take all the dinos except my firebird and i delete the castle and spawn some stone and wood stuff so you guys can build your own and expand from there. ill have to talk to eaton and see what he wants to do . for ppl to get the best experience from this game they have to build and we have every member doing that will be like them them temmie clan that had **** everywhere and i do mean everywhere. let me know what you guys think.

I personally don't think it matters. Even though we're all in a clan we're still fair to the others that actually populate the server. What are the odds they'll find a better server without serious admin abuse? I mean if that's what you want to do it won't change how I play the game.....if I ever do. I just don't think it'll matter to the rest of the people who are on the server whether or not we're a tribe.

Back
Top Bottom