Official ARK Thread

one his members already admitted they exaggerated and went as far as calling it slight exaggeration. cuz you know saying a million bullets where found and then posting on the ark page it was 60k bullets, even if they did found 60k ......that's 940k from a million. that's the reason why i stopped listening to them and don't believe anything about how uber secure their base was. i have been to the base many times and lazyshot has showed me around and i seen many security issues that could be heavily used against them. that's why i know they were beat fair and no cheating was involved.

they can cry all they want to but the truth is they were treated very well, they wanted more lvs and dinos lvs boom u got em, we want death helper boom u got it, hey wen you take bionics out can you give me some flesh ones, boom you got it. if we wanted to abuse we could have wiped then and banned them when they wiped house taragrien since those 2 are friends of ours but no we told the taragariens we couldnt do anything cuz it would be admin abuse and they understood that. so yeah wartorn can cry all they want but they were the ones in the wrong period.

Made it pretty far east and got me some waddlers in tuxedo's lol Funny how you get a ton of prime meat from the baby ones, Now to start making gas for the furnace and the generators that will be on there way soon, So much to build LOL

The babys give prime and the most polymer, adults give no prime and technically less polymer.

Ill keep that in mind, however I'll also need to bring a LOT of clubs lol one club couldn't finish off one penguin

no one should be admin flying to it anyways. but i tho we could use the tek armor flight since everyone with it can also use it. im not really worried about it tho.

Back
Top Bottom