Official ARK Thread

Well some ppl cry when they get spanked that's all. Let em cry is ok. Maybe next time don't put all ur turrets on the same generator.

They weren't. There were 4 of them powering the system. Not that a pesky little detail like that would stop admins with god mode/god tier items.

It was never that low. Period. It has dropped from 20, to 7. End of story. Pathetic that you need to try and justify things to each other by falsifying a claim that the arkservers site is on your side. They have done nothing. All comments and votes are still in place.
It's sad that you guys need to falsify claims that I abused admin powers just because you're salty as **** that I wiped your base with ease. It's even more sad that days later you guys are still at it despite immediately leaving the server. The best community for you people would be the League guys where they tolerate **** like that. Zachary changed his story around 3 different times and had all his little pups try to defend him then try to say I wasn't defending against your accusations after I had not one but 2 lengthy play by plays including an eyewitness.

He even went as far as saying publicly that he'd have all "60" of you downvote the server, which is where all that came from. The fact that you guys whined that hard after not once, not twice, but three times wiped people off the map makes you look pathetic as ****. Then you want to grief the server page days after the fact by repeating the same bull**** over and over again. Now you're here instead griefing some more, and over what? Because you got what you had coming to you? You attack people and get attacked back, it's how PVP works. If you're going to cry to mommy anytime your base gets wiped then might as well quit Ark and go play Minecraft with all the other kids.

And for the final time, nobody gives a **** about the downvotes or the server rank. You people act like I care, news flash I don't and never have.

PP what u talking about? Don't u remeber ? You turned into a giant and grew wing **** fire balls out ur eyes and bolts of lightning our ur *** that hoe u beat em lol

If u guy Wana continue ur down voting g go for it. He owns the server not rent it he can change account and server address if he wanted and boom all ur down voting bs is gone. Some ppl man. They Wiped 3 bases and and then when get hit expect minimal damage.....lol

PP what u talking about? Don't u remeber ? You turned into a giant and grew wing **** fire balls out ur eyes and bolts of lightning our ur *** that hoe u beat em lol
Yea totally bro, and I totally spawned those ascendant launchers too....oh wait, it came free from the map which was just put back in :rolleyes:

They still haven't figured it out have they? If I wanted to cheat to wipe them I would have simply flew over there and used admin commands to make their whole base go poof in 10 seconds. Literally pointless to waste over 2 hours of my own time wiping them out by hand and losing my armor on a Sunday when I could be utilizing that time better. It's pointless to use godmode when I have the power to just make all their items disappear.

They turned the puzzle jump back on today. They also added a pretty bad *** area around the world's edge where red woods end, with a cool caverns with a frozen ruin filled with penguins. I set a stargate by it and also back by the penguin pond. Also night vision goggles and 2 new flyers were added. Also lot of performance fixes.

They turned the puzzle jump back on today. They also added a pretty bad *** area around the world's edge where red woods end, with a cool caverns with a frozen ruin filled with penguins. I set a stargate by it and also back by the penguin pond. Also night vision goggles and 2 new flyers were added. Also lot of performance fixes.
Idk if I'll be able to hop on tonight or not but I'll check it out tomorrow if I'm not actually doing work. Although I'm maining Scorched currently.

Made it pretty far east and got me some waddlers in tuxedo's lol Funny how you get a ton of prime meat from the baby ones, Now to start making gas for the furnace and the generators that will be on there way soon, So much to build LOL

Back
Top Bottom