Official ARK Thread

It is a GLORIOUS Day in the Ark land...... Dauntae has is very OWN metal house!

He has grown up soooo much it brings a slight tear to my eye!

Congrats Dauntae, you actually might be able to Ark.

Don't worry Devil walker, you'll always be known as Mon to me lol, but I got a new dad lol

Just let the trolls be. I still think their bases should have been left for a week, then removed. But what ever.

They were more of a liability, and caused more destruction... DBlessing gently raided them and they retaliated with wiping.. That's not simple pvp.

They'll continue to try and wreck the server if you keep up with the back n forth, so just let them just go away.
Why would I give them the pleasure of leaving their base for a week when they destroyed mine? ****, I had so much fun blowing up their stuff.

so look like they got over 60 pp together to downvote the server and had us at -60.......well since he posted he was going to have ppl do that ark servers removed all of them and left it back at 10 up votes. they totally wasted their time.

Please, this server has never had more than 20 upvotes. It's down to 7 now. All votes are legit and arkservers.net hasn't removed or reversed anything. Now who's making **** up?

Please, this server has never had more than 20 upvotes. It's down to 7 now. All votes are legit and arkservers.net hasn't removed or reversed anything. Now who's making **** up?

You need to read... It says the vote was at -60... ake 60 in the red, till arkservers seen your trolling, and removed them back up to +10 aka 10 in green.

You need to read... It says the vote was at -60... ake 60 in the red, till arkservers seen your trolling, and removed them back up to +10 aka 10 in green.

It was never that low. Period. It has dropped from 20, to 7. End of story. Pathetic that you need to try and justify things to each other by falsifying a claim that the arkservers site is on your side. They have done nothing. All comments and votes are still in place.

Really who the hell cares at this point, PP They say you spawned stuff, well who else has ANY of us attacked, Nobody...... And since 3 out of 4 of us have been with this server since it started don't you think he hasn't made ammo in all that time, Face it he handed you your lying little ***. If there so spawning all the stuff don't you think I would have had a much better base than that temp one you destroyed, PLEASE now stop trolling, go change your pampers and just go away.

Last edited:
Well some ppl cry when they get spanked that's all. Let em cry is ok. Maybe next time don't put all ur turrets on the same generator.

Back
Top Bottom