Oblivon Looking Hot (56K Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oblivon Looking Sexy (56K Warning)

I've been messing with them myself lately, can't get good FPS though

To get a good FPS you need to use other mods like Streamline and Qarl's Mod Further Reduced instead of the original.

Here's a list of my mods. I'm a mod fanatic with Oblivion :D.

Oblivion_Mods.jpg

Thanks oreo, and thanks cvb, it will take me quite a bit of time to download the larger mods but im gonna try tonight.

Your already on my msn, but it would be better if you emailed it to me, because i have dial up. Or you could just link me to the places where you learned how to mod the file, then i could do it myself...which ever you choose. Thanks.

To get a good FPS you need to use other mods like Streamline and Qarl's Mod Further Reduced instead of the original.

Oblivion_Mods.jpg

For the most part I just stopped using the Mods until my new GPU gets here...

CAN'T WAIT :D

Oblivion_Mods.jpg

i used to be like that once upon a time my game file for mods alone was like 14gigs lol. now im wodnerign do i trade in oblivion for fall out 3? i have the limited copy aswell.

I tried streamline and it made no difference - but then my FPS was around 40 or 50 anyway. Does it actually work ?

I could use some help. I recently downloaded Qarl's Texture Pack 3, not the Redimized version. I extracted the .exe file to my Oblivion/Data file, and it doesn't show up under Mods in the Oblivion start up menu. And it doesn't show up in my Oblivion Mod Manager, and I have the latest version of that too. I do have other mods though, the Streamline and Natural Environments. Any ideas as to why its not working?

Unless your using a omm version of the mod, there is no .esp or .omm file and it won't show up in the mod manager. It basically replaces the textures so it should be installed (assuming the .exe extracted/installed in the correct location). Basically it should be installed and you do NOT have to enable the mod.

I tried streamline and it made no difference - but then my FPS was around 40 or 50 anyway. Does it actually work ?

Those are just aimed at those who can't get playable Frames.... (aka me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom