Oblivion: Worth it to join Dark Brotherhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined, and I think it's a great idea to join. Some of the rewards you get from them are great items. I don't really have any negative conquences from joining it. People don't not talk to my character because he's in the Brotherhood, no one knows whos in the "guild".

It's been my experience that if you're interested and not concerned with another quest, join. You can always ditch them and not do their stuff later. If you're not interested, don't.

lol - I join every faction that invites me. Why not? You can do anything anytime anyway... The more factions you join, the more rewards you'll be able to get.

just outta curiosoty how do you join the dark brotherhood ive murdured a city guard but the dark brotherhood hasn't approched me yet

You can kill any person, so long as they did nothing to deserve it (like attack you first). Don't worry about killing someone important that is a part of a quest. You cannot kill them; they will simply be knocked out if you lower their health to zero. A few seconds later they will get back up. After you kill a person, a message will appear in the top left corner of the screen: "Your killing has been observed by forces unknown...". If this message does not show up, you haven't killed anyone in cold blood. Check the statistics page in your journal. Scroll down to Murders and it should read at least 1.

So you have to murder someone out of cold blood. just go find a drifter, and make sure nobody sees your kill. if the person hasn't done anyhting to you, and nobody sees you kill them, than your good to go, and next time you sleep Lucien Lachance will pay you a visit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom