Oblivion problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
So, I basically can't beat the Fighters Guild.

The quest, "Mystery At Harlun's Watch", is glitched. I did the Swampy Cave (I think it's called?) before the mission, so now it is glitched and I can't beat the quest.

You have to go find out how the Trolls killed the people or whatever, and there is supposed to be evidence on the little green map marker but when I get there it's just a pile of skeletons and I get no quest update.

I had heard it was fixed in the patch. I installed Shivering Isles and it patched to 1.2.something and it's still glitched.

Any ideas? I've beat the rest of the factions, I want to beat this one too.

Thanks.

There is a something in that pile of bones that gives you the quest update. I cannot remember what it is right now, but it is there.

It is glitched though. It's supposed to be there but it is not because I completed the cave before the mission.

I will go check it out again though, but I'm pretty sure nothing is there.

I thought there were counsel commands to go to the next step in the quest??? check into that

You might have bugged it. The two things I'd suggest you do are:

1.) Check to see if there's a console option to go to the next step of the quest. (This is the better of the two options.)

2.) Get the construction set out, check the quest, and put whatever has the quest continuing trigger back into the cave. (Probably take a while to find whatever it is.)

I would definitely see into the console command. I hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom