Oblivion PC better graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=282542&st=0

By changing some things in the ini. file you can increase the graphics. Some changes are:

Water reflects all objects (even people)
Increased LOD (such as distance grass is drawn, etc.)
Shadow quality
Self-shadow (you give off a shadow)
Tourch gives shadow
and others

Make sure you're changing the correct ini file. It is the one under My Documents. Oblivion_default.ini is what is loaded, if there is no oblivion.ini in the My Documents/My Games/Oblivion folder (make sure you back up your default ini. file if you wish to reset it back to normal.

There are other tweaks as well.

Looks like the PC version has the best graphics now.

There is also a mod that gets rid of the arrow that spoils the game for you (IMO), you can search through these very crowded forums or use google to find the mod.

Not a significant drop from what I hear, the LOD settings are the ones that have the most impact I believe but you should play it fine as long as you don't overdue it. The water reflections don't do much of a drop from what my friend says.

There are also a lot of cool mods like different eye colors (which you can do with a pre-created char)

what is the system requirements of this game and what it's size, also can can some one tell me the system requirements for The Godfather, because i might buy this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom