Oblivion only on ONE DVD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How demanding are we expecting this to be graphically? I heard that it is being delayed till the release of the 7900 series because they didn't like the results on the 7800 series. I don't see it being THAT demanding though.

if youve seen the demos, i remember seeing somewhere that the demo was run on a 6800 vanilla. I could be wrong though

I don't care about the bugs, I'll be getting this the first day it comes out. Morrowind was amazing, it brought you into the game, made you feel like you were part of it. I just hope that Oblivion will be everything everyone says it will be, real time erosion and trees and grass growing in real time. Another cool thing is that they even include a coin in the game box, the currency used in Oblivion.

I can't wait for it. It was supposed to of been released before christmas but got put back. I think it was supposed to a Xbox360 launch title. Either way I'll be getting it the day it comes out.

has to be a dual layer DVD, that's 8.5gb which would be plenty to fit the game. a normal DVD with 4.7gb wouldn't be enough more than likely

bonehelm said:
for the love of the installation process

please dont release a cd version that contains 15 discs like unreal tournament (ut2k4 had 10)

6. I'm currently doing some research on this game, it looks like something I'm going to have to get :).

bonehelm said:
for the love of the installation process

please dont release a cd version that contains 15 discs like unreal tournament (ut2k4 had 10)

I don't know what version of UT2004 you got but mine only had 5 install disks and 1 Play disk so the game fits in 5 disks not 9 or 10.

One DVD can hold a little under 7 regular CDs.

Nubius said:
has to be a dual layer DVD, that's 8.5gb which would be plenty to fit the game. a normal DVD with 4.7gb wouldn't be enough more than likely

yeah i was thinking the same thing because WOW is around 5 or so gigs and oblivions looks like it has just as much or even more as WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom