Oblivion Needs a Patch, ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, I never cheat, ruins the game entirely. bunch of noobs :rolleyes:

how i can barely find anything better than steel armor and silver weapons.

how many hours have you been playing the game? I'm curious how its worked out when better items start appearing in shops, I know its not level based.
I'm getting glass/elvan/orkish/dwarven drops and can buy dwarven/elvish in most shops. I'm lvl15 at 50hours

It's amazing that with all these "glitches" the game has still reached the reatail shelves. It just shows that PC gamers are becoming unpaid beta testers but most of us don't really mind. We all moan (me included) but we still go out and buy the game. I think that devolpers should finish a game before releasing, I would rather wait another month and have a game that's finished. Take HL2 for example that was delayed for ages but it was a polished game when it was released and much better for it. I do agree however that patches are needed and useful and some glitches are unavoidable in the game making process. I just hope in the future that games don't become more and more "unfinished" to a pont that were rushing out and buying alpha stage games (Vampire masqurade anyone, LOL)

I haven't found many "glitches" but the game crashes on me like several times a day. :mad:

I also hate how the mechants have so little money. I have like 40000-50000+ gold worth of weapons that I want to sell, but the most I could get for each one is 1200 when most of them are worth over 5000 gold. :mad: But I have over 100k gold without cheating. :p Everyone who cheats is a noob. :)

LOL - Are you serious PP? Martin is in the Church in Kvatch. First you must agree to help the kvatch guards close the oblivion gate. Then you go into the big door behind the gate, go into the church, talk to martin. He tells you he won't leave with you until it's safe. YOu then must go and close the gate, after the gate is closed you have to go back out to talk to the kvatch guards, they will head to the church with you... kill the last remaining imps and then go talk to martin again. he'll tell you he'll follow you to weyen.
Ive already closed that gate a LONG time ago. I havent seen no Martin.

Iv found the game crashes on me after about 2 hours of play but its nothing that bothers me too much.

The game so far has only had 1 quest crash were someone asks you too follow people because he`s paronoid. As I followed one it crashed even if i quickstarted it would always exit the game :S .

And this game is huge Its no suprise theres a few bugs, even if they beta tested some more im sure not all would be found, in an enviroment that lets the player wander as they wish.

Sure theres a few bugs but to be honest I dont mind if 1 quest fails there`s plenty more :). Although if a patch comes out and once installed says it wont take affect on saved games now that would make me go nuts!

I've had it crash a couple times, but its completely random.

Also, if you dont want to use console commands (as i heard sometimes the charactors know you have fake money), if you complete the Vampire Cure quest, the guy in Skingrad (count) gives you the reward money over and over.... and over.... (128days later)...and over... just ask for 'reward'. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom